Do you feel at home in the world of deployment and test automation, and you are always looking for innovation and further development in DevOps and cloud infrastructure? Then you've come to the right place! Your tasks will include …
- (further) development and operation of CI/CD pipelines based on GitLab
- planning and implementation of automated (cloud) deployments for our client projects
- ongoing support of our software engineers with CI/CD topics and cloud deployments
- operation and further development of the development infrastructure in collaboration with our systems engineers
- continuous optimization of our deployment methods
Your qualifications include
- relevant professional experience in the field of DevOps
- very good knowledge of Linux
- good knowledge of continuous integration, deployment or continuous delivery
- experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- experience with software configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, ...) and version control systems (e.g. Git)
- basic knowledge in software development
- knowledge of cloud engineering and microservices
- excellent German language skills
Our technologies and tools
GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, PHP, MariaDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Ansible, Debian, etc.
What you can look forward to
- 36 hours per week
- no all-in contracts & no lump sums
- flexible working hours and no core hours
- hybrid working in the office, home office or remote
- breakfast service, lunch options & bar
- a flat organizational structure that allows for fast communication and decisions
- an innovative environment where you can play an active role in shaping the company
- loyalty program etc.
Find out more about our benefits here!
We offer you a starting salary of EUR 50.000,00 gross/year for a full-time position – with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.