You can’t imagine life without Google, YouTube and social media, and are passionate about implementing online marketing projects? Then join our digital marketing experts in bringing to life bespoke campaigns for our clients’ target audiences! Rock the digital marketing game together with us, and keep an eye on conversions and optimization – but you know about that anyway, don’t you?
Your tasks will include
- contributing to display, search engine, social media, video & content campaigns
- supporting the planning and operative implementation of digital campaigns
- taking over certain steps of marketing campaigns (e.g., keyword research, media planning, ads and reporting)
Your qualifications include
- an affinity for digital technology and new trends
- an understanding of working with and evaluating numbers and figures (e.g., Google Analytics)
- willingness to work in an innovative industry, exploring the fields of internet marketing, online commerce and social media
- ongoing university studies related to the area of the internship
- excellent German and very good English language skills (other languages are an advantage)
What you can look forward to
- interesting areas of responsibility & top-class clients: A variety of amazing projects is waiting for you. Do your thing and give free rein to your creativity!
- fresh ideas: You can be sure that your ideas won’t fall on deaf ears. We invite you to contribute and act on them!
- upgrade yourself: We do whatever we can to support our heroes! That's why we offer training options and workshops, as well as time for advanced training.
- the latest technology: You will only work with outstanding hardware and software – you’ll be amazed by the many technology highlights!
- flexible working hours: Morning person? Night owl? Work when you are at your most productive – you know best!
- hybrid working: Yes, of course! Take advantage of the benefits of working both at the office and from home – true to the motto "work from wherever you are".
- good pay: We don’t just appreciate motivation and commitment, we reward it – that’s a matter of honor for us! There are no all-in contracts.
- breakfast service: Start your day right – with a proper breakfast, fresh rolls, fruit, coffee or a glass of juice.
- lunch options: Our company lunches are always fresh, regional, healthy, tasty, and inexpensive … so you can start the afternoon well fueled.
- loft office: Established in an old bell foundry, our headquarters in Salzburg boasts 4,000 m² of floor area –a truly unique work environment.
- office shower: For all sports enthusiasts, we have a shower in the office to start the day fresh and alert.
- plenty of parking spaces: Finding a free parking space at our headquarters is easy.
- good public transport connections: Train or bus, the stops are only a few minutes away.
- company events: Our events are legendary – for good reason!
We offer 4-6-month work experience programs for university students. We love what we do – and we’re happy to share our expertise with you! A “buddy” will be there for you right from the start, showing you the ropes of agency life, online and offline. Our trainees are important to us – that’s why we offer you comprehensive training and the option of a full-time job after your internship.
Of course, efforts don’t go unrewarded at elements, so we offer you a salary of EUR 2.000,00 gross/month plus lots of benefits.