Are you passionate about technical content design and about developing and implementing web applications? Then apply with one of Austria’s top digital agencies! Put theory into practice and create unique digital solutions together with us! We love the web and are looking forward to your input and support!
Your tasks will include
- development of individual web applications
- drafts and concepts for new client projects
- further development and maintenance of existing projects
Your qualifications include
- experience with developing web applications
- experience with using content management systems
- ongoing university studies related to the area of the internship
- excellent German language skills
Our tools & technologies
PhpStorm, GitLab, Gulp, Symfony | Pimcore, Bootstrap, Webpack, Elastic, React, HTML 5, Redis, Docker, Git, CSS3, GraphQL and others.
Apply as a team
At elements, you get the chance to join forces and experience your internship together – not just during lunch break! We offer several internship positions – apply together with your friends!
What you can look forward to
- interesting areas of responsibility & top-class clients: A variety of amazing projects is waiting for you. Do your thing and give free rein to your creativity!
- fresh ideas: You can be sure that your ideas won’t fall on deaf ears. We invite you to contribute and act on them!
- upgrade yourself: We do whatever we can to support our heroes! That's why we offer training options and workshops, as well as time for advanced training.
- the latest technology: You will only work with outstanding hardware and software – you’ll be amazed by the many technology highlights!
- flexible working hours: Morning person? Night owl? Work when you are at your most productive – you know best!
- hybrid working: Yes, of course! Take advantage of the benefits of working both at the office and from home – true to the motto "work from wherever you are".
- good pay: We don’t just appreciate motivation and commitment, we reward it – that’s a matter of honor for us! There are no all-in contracts.
- breakfast service: Start your day right – with a proper breakfast, fresh rolls, fruit, coffee or a glass of juice.
- lunch options: Our company lunches are always fresh, regional, healthy, tasty, and inexpensive … so you can start the afternoon well fueled.
- loft office: Established in an old bell foundry, our headquarters in Salzburg boasts 4,000 m² of floor area –a truly unique work environment.
- office shower: For all sports enthusiasts, we have a shower in the office to start the day fresh and alert.
- plenty of parking spaces: Finding a free parking space at our headquarters is easy.
- good public transport connections: Train or bus, the stops are only a few minutes away.
- company events: Our events are legendary – for good reason!
We offer 4-6-month work experience programs for university students. We love what we do – and we’re happy to share our expertise with you! A “buddy” will be there for you right from the start, showing you the ropes of agency life, online and offline. Our trainees are important to us – that’s why we offer you comprehensive training and the option of a full-time job after your internship.
Of course, efforts don’t go unrewarded at elements, so we offer you a salary of EUR 2.000,00 gross/month plus lots of benefits.