For our subsidiary agency punkt & komma GmbH we´re hiring for the following position:
You know the most popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest like the back of your hand? You know which content formats work best for each platform, and you know just what your client’s target audience wants?
Then get in touch with us! We’re looking for a motivated, passionate professional to join our team. Support our social media team with your expertise, and let’s create content that inspires! Your creative playground will be huge – with clients ranging from the tourism, leisure and automotive industries to retail and the manufacturing sector.
Your tasks will include
- development of holistic social media strategies across the most common social media platforms
- operational implementation of social media projects with the respective tools required
- operational support of social media projects in the form of topic research and editorial planning, content production, monitoring, optimization and reporting
- preparation and implementation of client workshops
- active client development and assistance
- close collaboration with the creative and campaign departments
Your qualifications include
- expert knowledge of social media marketing
- at least 3 years of professional experience in this area (at least 1 year in an agency setting)
- experience with influencer marketing and community management
- an understanding of high-quality text, image and video content and audience needs
- a talent for writing copy and social media captions for different audiences, ranging from elegant to funny and extravagant
- an affinity for digital technology and the willingness to react quickly to new trends and client needs
- a high level of proactivity, self-efficiency and responsibility
- good project management skills
- willingness to learn and work in a stable, varied job setting
- excellent German and very good English language skills
What you can look forward to
- 36 hours per week
- no all-in contracts & no lump sums
- flexible working hours and no core hours
- hybrid working in the office, home office or remote
- breakfast service, lunch options & bar
- a flat organizational structure that allows for fast communication and decisions
- an innovative environment where you can play an active role in shaping the company
- loyalty program etc.
Find out more about our benefits here!
We offer you a starting salary of EUR 37.800,00 gross/year for a full-time position – with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.