Developing e-commerce web applications for B2C and B2B is your passion? Then you've come to the right place!
You will …
- assist in the development of e-commerce web applications for B2C and B2B
- contribute to the design and conception of new client solutions
- work on maintaining existing solutions
- assist in working on core components and frameworks as well as open-source projects
- closely collaborate with developer colleagues
Your qualifications include
- knowledge of PHP and corresponding frameworks (Symfony, ...)
- know-how in the development of web applications
- experience in working with databases and MariaDB
- basic knowledge of Linux systems
Our tools & technologies
PhpStorm, GitLab, Gulp, Symfony | Pimcore, Bootstrap, Webpack, Elastic, React, HTML 5, Redis, Docker, Git, CSS3, GraphQL, and many more.
What you can look forward to
- interesting areas of responsibility & top-class clients: A variety of amazing projects is waiting for you. Do your thing and give free rein to your creativity!
- fresh ideas: You can be sure that your ideas won’t fall on deaf ears. We invite you to contribute and act on them!
- upgrade yourself: We do whatever we can to support our heroes! That's why we offer training options and workshops, as well as time for advanced training.
- the latest technology: You will only work with outstanding hardware and software – you’ll be amazed by the many technology highlights!
- flexible working hours: Morning person? Night owl? Work when you are at your most productive – you know best!
- hybrid working: Yes, of course! Take advantage of the benefits of working both at the office and from home – true to the motto "work from wherever you are".
- good pay: We don’t just appreciate motivation and commitment, we reward it – that’s a matter of honor for us! There are no all-in contracts.
- breakfast service: Start your day right – with a proper breakfast, fresh rolls, fruit, coffee or a glass of juice.
- lunch options: Our company lunches are always fresh, regional, healthy, tasty, and inexpensive … so you can start the afternoon well fueled.
- loft office: Established in an old bell foundry, our headquarters in Salzburg boasts 4,000 m² of floor area –a truly unique work environment.
- office shower: For all sports enthusiasts, we have a shower in the office to start the day fresh and alert.
- plenty of parking spaces: Finding a free parking space at our headquarters is easy.
- good public transport connections: Train or bus, the stops are only a few minutes away.
- company events: Our events are legendary – for good reason!
We offer 4-6-month work experience programs for university students. We love what we do – and we’re happy to share our expertise with you! A “buddy” will be there for you right from the start, showing you the ropes of agency life, online and offline. Our trainees are important to us – that’s why we offer you comprehensive training and the option of a full-time job after your internship
We offer you an entry-level salary starting at EUR 33.600,00 gross/year for a full-time position – with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.