Bösch is a leading business in the industry of heating, ventilation and air conditioning in Austria. With the introduction of a central product database including a B2B portal, B2C website and an automated catalog production, all output channels (desktop, mobile, print) were optimized in order to set new standards in the industry in terms of innovation and professionalism.
The goal was the development of a holistic strategy for digital transformation and the optimization of all communication channels - offline and online. The foundation is a central repository for all product data, consolidating and aggregating data from various sources. In the case of Bösch, we are talking about 16,000 products, with more than 1,000 product attributes each.
More information about Bösch
Walter Bösch GmbH & Co. KG
- Holistic consolidation and digitalization of product data and e-business processes
- A central product information management (PIM) platform for managing extensive product data
- A multi-tenant B2B eCommerce platform and extranet for plumbers: myboesch.at
- Advanced B2B eCommerce with customer-specific assortments and prices
- A system finder module for the easy configuration of advanced heating systems, a B2B offering tool, real-time access to the ERP system for viewing business documents, such as receipts
- Responsive B2C website
Web-based database publishing
The print catalogue production is fully integrated in the PIM system. Catalogs of more than 700 pages are produced on the fly without 3rd party tools like Adobe InDesign.
Previously, the production of the print catalogue required hundreds of workdays. With the automated generation using the PIM and DAM data the production time could be reduced by almost 90%!
Do you like this project?