Salzburg is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The newly designed official digital travel guide combines all the information relevant to visitors. Visitors use the travel guide to get inspiration and assistance. They also use it for booking an accommodation.
Tourismus Salzburg GmbH
- Responsive website in 11 languages
- Integration of Feratel Deskline for infrastructure POIs and events
- Event database with more than 16,000 events
- Comprehensive restaurant guide
- Interactive map with 1,000s of POIs, including sights, accommodation options, and restaurants
- Magazine articles as Facebook Instant Articles
Innovative solutions to prevent traffic chaos
An online booking system for coaches in 8 languages was developed that makes it possible for coach operators to quickly and easily register and create a customer account. That's how arrivals and departures can be booked online up until right before the trip. The system blocks a 20-minute slot at the terminals. That's how smooth timing and processes are ensured. The online booking portal with all its features is a state-of-the-art tool to prevent traffic chaos in Salzburg and at the bus terminals, in particular.
Online Buchungsportal für Reisebusse
Here's how it works:
- one-time registration in the system
- creation of a customer account including preferred payment option
- online booking of the trips planned
- presentation of a confirmation e-mail or QR code - digitally or as a print-out - at the terminal