Project Management | Expert
Planning and coordinating innovative web and e-commerce projects is right up your alley? Then you've come to the right place!
You will …
- accompany clients and create a shared digital vision
- motivate and support your project team and communicate the mission to them
- handle the preparation and execution of operational client workshops and training sessions
- create cost estimates and come up with implementation options
- coordinate and prioritize tasks and requirements in coordination with colleagues and clients
- support partners and clients in the implementation of the created solutions
- keep an eye on the budget, time, scope and profitability of your projects
- use your digital DNA to think two steps ahead and take future-oriented action
Your qualifications include
- university degree (ideally with a focus on project management/digital media/programming) and/or
- several years of relevant professional experience in project management and/or digital media
- strategic, process-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking
- know-how in managing digital projects (CMS, PIM, e-commerce, ERP systems, ...)
- programming knowledge is an advantage
- experience with data modeling, interfaces and evaluations are an advantage
- very good German and English skills (documentation & communication)
What you can look forward to
- 36 hours per week
- no all-in contracts & no lump sums
- flexible working hours and no core hours
- hybrid working in the office, home office or remote
- breakfast service, lunch options & bar
- a flat organizational structure that allows for fast communication and decisions
- an innovative environment where you can play an active role in shaping the company
- loyalty program etc.
Find out more about our benefits here!
We offer you a starting salary of EUR 42.000,00 gross/year for a full-time position – with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
FLEXIBLE WORK, WORK-LIFE BALANCE
CAREER & TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
EXCITING PROJECTS AND TOP CUSTOMERS
POPULAR EMPLOYER IN AUSTRIA'S DIGITAL INDUSTRY
Join our Team
Are you interested? Great!
Please send your job application at email@example.com.