With more than 75,000 items in stock, PRILLINGER is Austria's leading specialist for agricultural machinery spare parts. The online shop is their most important information and sales channel and thus requires a system that can cope with growing demands.
The objective of the relaunch was quickly determined: introducing a high-performance online shop system that centralizes, manages and classifies thousands of complex product data entries. The aim was to ensure that customer-specific requirements could be implemented quickly and efficiently. Another task was to improve the user experience and the visibility in search engines. No sooner said than done: The next step towards digital transformation is now complete.
Our customer since: 2018
In addition to optimizing the company’s data management, the relaunch also benefitted PRILLINGER’s customers. They now enjoy an improved user experience thanks to a modernized design and the development of an intuitive website navigation. The ultra-fast Elasticsearch completes the range of new functionalities:
comfortable and fast search for products, product groups, brands and manufacturers
integrated synonym search
manufacturer and reference number search
Individual customer needs were the focus of the relaunch and are still being continuously evaluated. After all, it is the buyers who know best how they want to find which product and which functionalities they expect.
- efficient maintenance of product data with several hundred relationships and attributes
- overview dashboards with parallel workflows for the input and translation of product texts
- automated checkout
- meaningful reporting for future optimization
- > 75.000 products
- multiclient system with 10 languages
- online shop system with excellent loading times and high visibility thanks to SEO support during the relaunch process